Tuesday 23 October 2012

Group: Review of Lesson

Benjamin Webster: "I have worked on drawing out the first four pictures on the storyboard which I will be finishing for homework. These shots include, the Steve Irwin Footage, the Crocodile escaping from the sea life centre, and think of the next two shots after this".

Jacob Piercy: "I have sorted out, and developed the audience research, and said how we recieved feedback from people outside our core audience. Also how we are not taking every idea from our feedback and using ideas we had thought of originally."

Toby Forward: "I have written up the concept development, and posted a picture of the protagonist's costume. Furthermore, I have been commenting on my colleague's posts giving them feedback and praise"

Group: "As a whole we have been discussing about when and where we are going to film in half-term, and also all put ideas forward for camera shots to include in our storyboard."

No comments:

Post a Comment